As Executive Vice President, Kim Clackson specializes in industrial and office real estate transactions in the Greater Pittsburgh market. He has extensive experience doing market studies, location analysis, tenant representation, landlord leasing and investment sales, while frequently conducting site searches for his clients.
Kim Clackson has a long record of successfully guiding local, national and multi-national clients with their real estate needs. He applies his expertise focusing on commercial real estate transactions in the Greater Pittsburgh market which covers leasing and selling of industrial facilities, office buildings and land. He also works closely with his local and national connections with whom he has built strong relationships to expand his expert knowledge of the real estate market in Pittsburgh as well as throughout the United States.
With over 40 years of commercial real estate experience, Kim’s broad experience includes market studies, location analysis, investment sales, tenant representation and landlord representation. In addition, he coordinates national multi-market lease and disposition assignments. He frequently conducts site searches for his clients and offers them insight into the best property choices to meet their site selection criteria.
Repeat business is key and many Greater Pittsburgh area tenants and landlords trust in his guidance.
Kim Clackson has been a real estate broker with CBRE since 1995. During his many years at CBRE, he continues to be one of the top producers each year – both in the Pittsburgh office as well as placing in the top 200 producers in the Americas in CBRE’s Recognition Awards.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kim began his real estate career in 1981, working in the family business in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. In 1985, Kim and his wife, Donna, made their permanent home in Pittsburgh while he worked as a top producer at Grubb & Ellis. Looking for new challenges is what led Kim to join CBRE.
Before working in the real estate industry, Kim Clackson was a professional hockey player for WHA and the NHL.
Professional Affiliations & Deals Completed
- Top 10 Producer in the CBRE Pittsburgh Office
- Top Pittsburgh Industrial Producer 1987 to Present
- Consistently qualifies for the CBRE National Recognition Conference
- SIOR Land Sale of the Year 2022
- SIOR Built-to-Suit Industrial Deal of the Year 2022
- SIOR Industrial Deal of the Year 2022
- NAIOP Awards – Build-to-Suit Industrial 2021
- SIOR Co-Broker of the Year – Industrial Land Sale 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Light Industrial 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Industrial 2019
- SIOR Land Sale of the Year 2019
- SIOR Light Industrial Lease of the Year 2017
- SIOR Office Lease of the Year “Fringe” 2017
- SIOR Light Industrial Deal of the Year 2016
Partial List of Clients Represented
- AL. Neyer LLC
- Alco Parking
- Danieli Corporation
- Hitachi Rail STS
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- REE Automotive
- SunCap Property Group
- United States Steel Corporation