Matt Clackson is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services. Matt specializes in the representation of office and industrial property owners, developers, investors, and occupiers.
Matt’s primary role is advising clients in leasing, acquisition, and disposition of office and industrial properties throughout North America. Additional responsibilities include new business development, financial modeling of proposed purchase/lease transactions and property identification, analysis, and selection.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt was drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers in 2005 and played five seasons under contract with the Philadelphia Flyers, Phoenix Coyotes, Washington Capitals and Chicago Wolves.
- NAIOP Awards – Build-to-Suit Industrial 2021
- SIOR Co-Broker of the Year – Industrial Land Sale 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Light Industrial 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Industrial 2019
- SIOR Land Sale of the Year 2019
- SIOR Light Industrial Lease of the Year 2017
- SIOR Office Lease of the Year “Fringe” 2017
- SIOR Light Industrial Deal of the Year 2016
- CBRE Pittsburgh “Rookie of the Year” 2013
Matt graduated magna cum laude from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
Matt is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania as a Real Estate Salesperson.
Partial List of Clients Represented
- AL. Neyer LLC
- Alco Parking
- Argo AI
- Hitachi Rail STS
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- REE Automotive
- SunCap Property Group
- Uber ATG