Matt Clackson is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Industrial and Logistics Services. Matt focuses on providing advisory services to corporate occupiers and industrial developers/owners. His experience spans across all transaction types, including dispositions, acquisitions, leases, build-to-suits, and investment sales throughout North America.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt was drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers in 2005 and played five seasons under contract with the Philadelphia Flyers, Phoenix Coyotes, Washington Capitals and Chicago Wolves.
- SIOR Land Sale of the Year 2022
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Industrial Deal of the Year 2022
- SIOR Industrial Deal of the Year 2022
- NAIOP Awards – Build-to-Suit Industrial 2021
- SIOR Co-Broker of the Year – Industrial Land Sale 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Light Industrial 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Industrial 2019
- SIOR Land Sale of the Year 2019
- SIOR Light Industrial Lease of the Year 2017
- SIOR Office Lease of the Year “Fringe” 2017
- SIOR Light Industrial Deal of the Year 2016
- CBRE Pittsburgh “Rookie of the Year” 2013
Matt graduated magna cum laude from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
Matt is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania as a Real Estate Salesperson.
Partial List of Clients Represented
- AL. Neyer LLC
- Alco Parking
- Danieli Corporation
- Hitachi Rail STS
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- REE Automotive
- SunCap Property Group
- United States Steel Corporation